Wednesday 20 January 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....London Fashion Week SS 2010

The perennially elegant (and beautiful) Caroline Issa, publisher and editor of TANK magazine. Love the sportswear influence (the hoodie) teamed with the Louboutin's.


p.s. I am aghast at the fact that I am still posting photos from last year's fashion weeks when the next one is just about upon us. I have no one else to blame but myself....too much faffing about and not enough blog posting! Anyway, I still think it useful to post the photos as it gives us a little peek at what me might be wearing/influences for the coming spring/summer. Plus I think, given the current weather in London, that everyone will be rugged up for the shows in February so I will be posting lots of winter looks then!

10 comments:

  1. How different she can look - I've just seen a picture of her on Garance Doré's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful shot and a great put together outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply AMAZING!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, love this photo, I used it for my outfit inspiration today! Thanks!

    I linked to your site from my post, if you're interested it's here:
    http://www.outoforderdesign.com/2010/01/fashion-therapy-back-to-basics.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an impossibly cool outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah so amazing! love how she incorporates two looks into one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey everyone, so glad you liked this photo of Caroline- I had another one of her in a Breton stripe t-shirt but I cut off her shoes (arggghhhh!). She always looks so wonderful and elegant {sigh}- I shall endeavour to bring you more photos of her during the coming Fashion Weeks!
    Out of order: ooooo so glad you got inspiration for your outfit from Caroline!
    Kazuko- yep, she can really change her look: I think a lot has to do with her hair and makeup. She looked amazing in Paris during the last shows- I saw her going to the Hermes show and she was just breathtaking (sigh- again!)

    ReplyDelete