Wednesday 20 January 2010

New York Street Style...In The Trench

I took this guy's photo after passing him while he was lining up at a street vendor/lunch truck in Soho to buy his lunch. I rather liked his casual, slung-together look and especially his suede shoes. And because his lunch looked very tasty, I went back to the street vendor about an hour later and got one of the beef/beans/rice wraps for myself (flinging aside all thoughts of food poisoning, of course!). And it was nice although I think they had just cleaned the grill so there was an ever so slight whiff of detergent which accompanied most bites!

3 comments:

  1. Wow he's really handsome and stylish!!!
    Love your blog, your pictures are really inspiring!! I'm adding you to my blogroll so'll be coming back soon!
    xxx

    www.sweetandtenderfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelyyyy!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liliana- he is really handsome, huh?! I like his thick black glasses as well as his trench :)
    Thanks anon!

    ReplyDelete